Sep 10, 2008

So much to do.

Tomorrow, I'll be conducting interview for the October issue of BU News Mag, with four students who took part in an internship pilot project last month. There have been many scheduling conflicts, so it'll be nice to get this one finished. The September issue is out and it looks pretty nice, if I may so myself. A printing color set I joked about when I started writing for the school news, pink and white, actually looked OK.

PAD protest gallery is up with a few pics: www.danieldepew.com/PADprotests

Some silly shots with friends too:
www.danieldepew.com/friends

Business cards are coming and a "cute" domain name too. ShootwithDan.com will link straight to danieldepew.com but should be easier to remember. Please let me know what you think.



And, I've finally started the personal project I'd been promising myself. More soon..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

9/19/2008 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home