Mar 22, 2008

All I can say is yessssss, even though it's past 2am and my eyes have big black bags under them.

I just finished my midterm assignment for photography which is due today at 11.20. The only thing left to do is pick up the prints from the local Fuji store when he opens at 10.00.

Today I spent an hour at Wat Po shooting things that would fit into the assignments "Contradiction" theme. I already had a shot of the drink vendor at Wat Arun and needed a vertical from Wat Po to finish the project. These are the final two. Captions are on the Flickr pages. :)

Every Bottle Counts

Getting Through the Evening

I'll begin packing this Sunday. Moving day is Friday next week, hopefully.

My deadline for the Dr. Suthinan interview got moved up to next Friday as well. Have to do that Sunday too, I guess. In a meeting last week my editor said he really liked the environmental portraits but needed to tell me about the school paper's printing process. Every month the newsprint color changes. Purple, black, green, pink. Photos are printed in the same ink as the the articles so... my beautiful portraits of the school's dean could be printed in pink and white, depending on the May issue color scheme. He said he'll put in a request for black. I'm also supposed to get some "symbolic shots" of BUIC as small page fillers.

Loststado.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahhaa. it's good to hear that you're busy. somehow makes me feel guilty for even having time to read this. but, im proud of you.

nice pictures. hope the interview goes well. and hope the move goes smoothly. um.... and that you have a good week. your saturday already is almost over and it's still friday night here. ehehhee.

get movin' busy bee. heehe. take care.

3/22/2008 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home