May 22, 2008

Where'd I go? The short answer is that I moved to a new apartment, went without internet for a month (gasp), then got an internet service provider and 10 major school and personal projects at the same time. It's been busy.

I'm going the USA soon. I hope to be assisting for Seattle photographers, freelancing a bit, and with luck... working as a photographer at a daily newspaper.

Here's the bad exciting part: I leave Tuesday, May 27th. That's less then one week! I plan on being gone the whole summer and returning either late-July or mid-August, depending on whether or not I'm working at a newspaper.

I should be excited to go so soon, and I am, but it feels very sudden. I'm taking leave from the school news magazine, student government, skipping summer school, and disappearing for two and half months.

It should be a lot of fun though. I'll get to hang out with family, work with some really cool photographers, learn a lot, prepare for graduate school application, and possibly earn some pocket change too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M NOT A STALKER, FOR REALS! i just happened to look today, and you posted yesterday. i guess either way, i look like one. um.

anyways. have a good summer na. take care.

5/23/2008 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home