Jun 10, 2008

Darn. I just got off the phone with the executive editor of Peninsula Daily News, to whom a staff writer/friend suggested I write a letter, applying for a summer job at the photo desk.

The Ed. said the vacationing photographer fill-in position was cut a year ago when the vacationing photographer retired. He also said PDN had two staff photographers already and didn't need any more interns. Damn.

Tomorrow Uncle Aaron's gonna drive me to the 6:10am Amtrak to Los Angeles, so I can make an 11.30 flight to Seattle, arriving at 2pm. Then I take a bus, a boat, and two more buses to get home.

Huge thanks to Aaron for giving me a place to stay and showing me San Diego. Had a lot of fun.

Aaron in SD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he your uncle aaron who looks abit like jude law?!? this photo looks like another magazine photo. nice, dude.


sanne

6/10/2008 5:57 PM  
Blogger RenĂ©e said...

jude law/kevin bacon

6/16/2008 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home