Jan 30, 2008

I'm in Taipei. I should be in Seattle, really. My sister is going to have some brain monitoring done this week and I just happened to have a plane ticket to Seattle on the 30th. Great timing.

Actually the timing wasn't as good as I'd hoped: China Airlines aparently canceled the Taipei-Seattle leg of my flight months ago but I didn't know that until I got here. Don't worry, there is a later flight, but it mean sleeping on couches until 11pm tonight. Oh well. Tough it out.

Photo 28

One I get in to SEA-TAC I'll take a bus to the hospital. Not sure which bus, but I'll worry about that later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.. that's okay. i hope that things work out your way. i hope you'll see your sister, and that she's doing fine as well as your mother too. take it easy there homey. ehhehe. take care. good luck!

2/08/2008 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home