Feb 12, 2008

I haven't gotten far on my photo essay. Today I spent an hour or more shooting birds in the cafeteria. Was eying the fan and florescent light patterns as well. I think a lot of people thought I was crazy. But the catch of the day was right at sunset,while I was walking to the other side of the campus.

Balance

This is all I have from the first day. This may be the image I use to demonstrate color balance (not the walls and balls type of balance). Lines are decent in this one too I think. It's certainly a candidate for the top three. Then again, I may not get more than three keepers by Friday afternoon...

The teacher I'm always wining about gave another clear example of bad teaching today. At least she made it clear though... I quote "Uhm. I know the slides are all blank but that because I like to talk. You know? I just say whats in the book. You can read at home if you like." This lines pretty well sums up her classes. Immediately after this clarification of her teaching style, half of the class gathered their things and walked out. This was the last class before the midterm, the third of the semester that she showed up for, so a short pre-exam review would have been nice. Nope. She didn't even tell us what types of questions would be on the exam. I'm guessing 3 essay questions asking about random subjects from the first half of the book (? is there one?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home