Oct 29, 2008




A high school friend Renae sent me this video link in an email this morning. I'm not sure if I'm honored or terrified that they used my name. Some people just don't seem to understand satirical news and may actually think the election has already ended and I messed it up for everybody.

I disappeared for a month because I was on midterm break. Didn't get to Cambodia as I'd hoped, but I did get a lot of work done which was nice. University classes began again yesterday so I'm back to my regular schedule.

Band practice is happening again. We've been united again by a mini-tour contract with The Mall, Paragon, and Emporium shopping malls. We'll be playing at each branch, once our audition video is approved.

A professor called me last night to say a Japanese graduate student would like to interview me for his doctoral thesis on cultural integration and globalization. Cool.

...Again, sorry for the sporadic updates. "I forgot" says Depew.



[update] I just realized that video is customizable. Genius on MoveOn.org's part; very creative thinking. But terribly embarrassing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!
im like... :O right now.

what i got from this is, your name is Dan Depew. and did you vote? haha. omg. that's like... scary. i would be scared if they used my name and it wasnt me. oh em gee!

wow. rather interesting indeed. :O

take care Dan Depew.

1/29/2009 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home